Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Further complications from the land of school world :(

Aghh jeez I'm worried. Sorry guys this post is about to be a real bummer. So as some of you already know I've been attending Academy of Art for the past 4 months and man it is tough. I've learned so much crazy awesome things and  grew a lot in a very short amount of time. However, I've run into some complications regarding my next semester there. I won't go into the boring details, but if things get to the point where I'm not happy; good-bye Cali, hello New York. In other words I'm getting outta' here. Then again, it may be a little to early to make a decision. Within the next month or so I'll know what must be done. Below are some works I made at school.

My final for figure drawing

My final for analysis and form

figure study

figure drawing portrait in progress

fun with charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: